This week has been a week of bad news. Outside of my previous post even. I don't really want to talk about all the bad things I've learned so instead I will share some good/interesting things instead:
1. Idaho has a state insect. It eats the Milkweed Plant. And it is the Monarch Butterfly. (In that order).
2. According to Steven Hawking we should be afraid of aliens...very afraid.
3. Spot cleaner and lots of scrubbing will NOT take blood out of carpet...it will just spread it around leaving an ambiguous stain. (Matching all the other ambiguous stains).
4. You can't judge a book by its cover, even if you read the back synopsis. Nor can you assume you understand the motives of a friend even after years of interaction.
5. You can take a boy out of Kuna but you can't take Kuna out of the boy. Even if he has only lived there 2 years.
6. God does seek to repair lives and families. He may take 22 years to do so. Not because He is stubborn but because we are. (Studying the life of Joseph at Cole).
7. If I don't start being responsible with my money and my health soon I'm going to lose it all. If I give up my daily Mocha now, peace will follow, after the with-drawls anyway.